These Seasons of Faith illustrated picture books are adapted from classic Children's Bible Hour radio episodes. These softcover books also include a CD of Uncle Charlie reading the story.
Set includes all 12 books!
Need to order Seasons 1 through 12 of Down Gilead Lane, but don't want to download them all? Get all 12 seasons plus all the special episodes on one flash drive! This item is great for road trips or listening at home.
This is a downloadable product.
1. Sink or Swim-- To be saved, trust Jesus, not your own efforts
2. The Echo-- Let your life echo what God commands in His Word
3. Lesson in Mud-- You can't help others by joining them in sin
4. Not by Might-- "Fighting the good fight" doesn't mean using your fists
5. A Gift for Mother-- Obedience is the best gift (Mother's Day theme)
6. Prize Cake-- Forgive others and be forgiven
7. Uncommon Sense-- Recognizing God as Creator is the only thing that makes sense
8. Case of a Guilty Conscience-- The Holy Spirit can use your conscience to convict of sin
9. A Special Love-- God's love for people is greater than you can imagine
This is a downloadable product.
1. Rhambau's Treasure-- Salvation is a gift from God; there is no way to pay for it
2. Two Buckets-- What you feed your mind is more important than what you feed your stomach
3. Help Needed-- Keep witnessing to others even when they "growl"
4. Prayer Plus-- Pray about everything, but do your part as well
5. Together for Good-- All experiences in your life are blended together by God for your good
6. Grandpa's Sheep-- Follow Jesus in the way that sheep follow their shepherd
7. Get Smart-- Be smart enough to "fear God"; to respect and obey Him
8. The Whole Picture-- God sees your whole life, past, present, and future; Trust Him
The only teen Bible based on today's #1-selling study Bible, the Teen Life Application Study Bible (formerly the Student's Life Application Study Bible) is packed with features designed to meet the challenges and needs of today's high school students. Combining traditional study Bible features like book introductions, textual notes, person profiles, and maps with application-oriented features focusing on choices, real-life issues, and real-life stories of actual teens, the Teen Life Application Study Bible stands apart in the crowded world of teen Bibles. This edition features the clear and understandable New Living Translation.
Has your mental image of Jesus been formed by storybooks, tv shows, or movies? If so, it's possible that your view of Jesus may be somewhat one dimensional. In "Flannel-Graph Jesus," teaching pastor Phil Ayres shares some unique and captivating insights into some of the lesser known and inspiring characteristics of the savior. For example, did you know Jesus was funny and kinda rebellious? Did you know he had brothers and at least one sister? It's true! When you realize that Jesus is more than he seems, you'll not only fall in love with the savior, you'll come to like him too.
The Sticky Faith Guide for Your Family addresses one of the top current concerns about youth and the church: the reality that nearly half of all young people raised in Christian families walk away from their faith when they graduate from high school. That's the bad news. But here's the good news: research also shows that parents are one of the primary influences on their child's faith. This book arises from the innovative, research-based, and extensively field-tested project known as "Sticky Faith," designed to equip parents with insights and ideas for nurturing long-term faith in children and young people. Because of the Fuller Youth Institute's six years of research with more than 500 young people, 100 churches, and 50 families, four of this guidebook's unique qualities make it a "must have" for families eager to point their young people toward long-term faith. First, it's grounded in sophisticated, academically verified data. While Dr. Powell is a parent of three children who authentically weaves her own experiences throughout the book, the chapter topics correlate with parenting principles proven in national research. Second, it is positive. Amid gloomy and theoretical resources, this book leaves parents empowered and hopeful that even little tweaks to their family rhythms can make a big difference. Third, it is practical. Readers get what they want most: more than 100 ideas from other parents they can try today, this week, or this month. Fourth, its "guidebook" format is accessible. For busy parents who don't have time and inclination to read, this format is a welcome resource that they can return to time and time again for fresh ideas and inspiration.
Keys for Kids is currently a three-month publication filled with stories and activities that kids can readily identify with! It teaches biblical truths on a daily basis and helps them to develop good habits to be in God's Word every day.
Please select below how many packs of 25 copies you need. If you need more than 100 total copies, please call us at (888)224-2324.